So called because this remarkable wheelbase can do.
Bristling with innovation this tilt-in-space seating surrogate frame will help to solve the most difficult of cases. We believe it is the ideal compliment for any wheelchair seating shell.
- Optimally adjustable so that self-driving, attendant pushing and the installation of almost any seat shell is a breeze. The result is a light, easy to manoeuvre, practical, tilt in space system which will help you live your best day.
- Adapt brings together the legendary Veldink customisation programme where individuality and choice are at the centre of what we do at Murrays UK and the capability to answer all clinical need in one unit. Go on, create your own Adapt to your own feelings and choose colours you want, because nothing is impossible.
At assessment you select necessary options that you require, and we create the ideal solution together with you. Adapt is delivered with the following as standard:
- 20”, 22″, 24″ or 26″ rear wheels with puncture proof or pneumatic tyres
- Veltrom drum brakes
- 6” rubber front wheels – soft for comfort
- Adjustable anti-tipping brackets
- Tilt-in-space from -5 to 45 degrees
- Armrest mounting brackets/sides
- Angle adjustable backrest tube
Adapt Tilt Range
- Adapt has a fantastic tilting range – for alternating sitting postures – up to 45° backwards for rest and -5° forward for a transfer.
- The tilt function is easy to adjust to the desired individual positions and to be operated with the foot or optionally with manual operation.
- Adapt has been designed to offer exceptional adjustability and is provided with our revolutionary tilt system!