The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads. The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
This chair seat height can be adjusted and can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled model if required. The backrest is tension adjustable with comfortable padded nylon cover to accommodate and support the users back and a 2” seat cushion. The chair is fitted with anti-tip wheels for added safety and a stepper to help an attendant to ease the chair up over kerbs.
• Product complies with EN12183 and Crash Test ISO7176-19:2001
Aktiv Wheelchairs recommends the X5 wheelchair as suitable for use as a seat in a motor vehicle. The X5 wheelchair chair has been successfully tested according to the requirements of ISO 7176 Part 19 using product from the range of wheelchair tie-downs and occupant restraint systems developed by Unwin Safety Systemshttps://www.unwin-safety.com/
- Available in three seat widths: 56cm (22inch), 61cm (24inch), 66cm (26inch)
- Angle adjustable backrest from 80 ‐ 105 degrees
- Front castors: 7″
- 12″ rear wheels
- Occupant Weight Limit: 160kg
- Chair Weight: 15.9kg (Self Propelled) 14.9kg (Transit)
- Transport Weight: 11kg (Excludes Wheels and Footrests)
- Overall width;
- 76.5cm (For 56cm seat width)
- 81.5cm (For 61cm seat width)
- 86.5cm (For 66cm seat width)
- Overall Length: 102cm