Individual Wheelchair Seat Sizes – Weight / Transport Weight
The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads – Interchangeable armrest styles available.
The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot. This chair has the added benefit of a dual axle meaning that the chair can be easily and economically converted from a self propel to an attendant transit wheeled model.
- Lightweight Aluminium wheelchair
- Transit (12” Rear wheel)
- Dual axle allows easy conversion between transit & self propel models
- Aluminum frame
- Flip back and detachable armrest with PU arm pad
- Plastic side panel clothes guard
- Swing away leg rest with black plastic foot plate & heel loop
- Black nylon seat and back upholstery
- 6” grey PU front castors
- Choice of press button or buckle style Safety belt
Product complies with EN12183 and Crash Test ISO7176-19:2001
Aktiv Wheelchairs recommends the X2 wheelchair as suitable for use as a seat in a motor vehicle. The X2 wheelchair chair has been successfully tested according to the requirements of ISO 7176 Part 19 using product from the range of wheelchair tie-downs and occupant restraint systems developed by Unwin Safety Systems: https://www.unwin-safety.com/
Product Code: X2TCB